Tuesday, April 17, 2012

This Week's Menus

I tend to scribble my weekly menu on a sheet of paper.  This can be annoying when I go shopping and forget a key ingredient.  So I've started noting menus on my shopping list.  But then I get home from the grocery store and toss the shopping list in the trash. At the end of the week, I'm scratching my head and wondering WHY I bought cottage cheese.  Maybe this will help.

Monday - 3 Ingredient Cranberry Chicken, rice, roasted broccoli
Tuesday - Warm Leftover Steak Strips on tossed salad, homemade bread
Wednesday - Pastitsio Pie, salad, carrots
Thursday - leftover Cranberry Chicken
Friday - Roast Pork Tenderloin, sweet potatoes, green beans
Heads up: Jewel has Hormel pork tenderloin BOGO through Thursday this week.
Saturday - leftover Pastitsio
Sunday - Beef tenderloin steaks on the grill, saddleback potatoes, carrots
Bought with an Omaha Steaks gift certificate that was a very welcome birthday gift to Walt!  I see another yummy leftover steak salad possibility for later in the week.
Monday - 3 Ingredient Pulled Pork in the CrockpotAsian Coleslaw
Yep - another leftover night!

What's cooking in Your Kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.